This is an interactive seminar with 2 hours of content and interactive learning.
Meet your community support initiatives by hosting your own Cancer Caregivers Seminar.
You pick the date, time; promote the event, provide the venue, AV and food/beverage.
We provide the curriculum, 1 faculty, online/onsite registration and attendee handouts.*
*Maximum 3 hour seminar, faculty travel and out of pocket expenses billed separately, handout copies limited to 50.
We also can design cancer caregivers seminars, "Lunchtime Talks: and Keynote Topics for conferences & organizations.
The seminar is designed to achieve these Learning Objectives:
- Learn about the types of relationships that can hinder or help in the caregiver role
- Learn how to build and strengthen cooperative relationships
- Learn effective ways to communicate needs to enhance relationships
Methods of Instruction: Faculty will utilize a variety of instruction methods including: lecture, group discussions, hands-on activities, and other teaching methods.
- Relationship types
- Qualities of effective relationships
- Communication Skills
- Tools to enhance communication of needs
Contact us to schedule your event:
Barbara Kavanagh, M.S.W.
Founder & CEO, Arizona Myeloma Network
Direct Line: 623-466-6246 or Email AzMyelomaNetwork@cox.net